We at Ensida Energy have the Propane Autogas Technology of Tomorrow....Available Today!
Over the years Ensida’s team members have developed LPG, CNG, DME, Ethane, and Hydrogen alternative fuel systems.Engineering and Development are conducted at Ensida Energy’s facility in Stuart, Florida; where certain system components are also manufactured. Ensida Energy is the ONLY alternative fuel system provider that engineers a system specifically for the U.S. market. Ensida Energy’s founder Dany Gardi, has a military and auto racing background and will not market a system unless he would trust it in battle or on the race track.
- Propane-Autogas requires at least 920 °F to ignite, whereas gasoline and diesel will catch fire at temps as low as 495 °F.
- Tanks used for propane-autogas are chromoly steel – not molded plastic like gasoline tanks – can withstand far more pressure and are fire proof.
- Propane-Autogas fuel systems are fitted with safety devices and shutoff valves that function automatically if the fuel line ruptures.
2014 Dodge Charger Law Enforcement Demo Unit owned by AmeriGas has an Ensida Energy bi-fuel propane/gasoline system that was installed May 15, 2015 and now has over 80,000 miles on the system.This vehicle still does NOT have any check engine lights and has had no service failures since in service with the Ensida Energy system.
Competitive racing is the breeding ground for the mechanical and technological breakthroughs of Ensida’s alternative fuel systems. Ensida’s propane/autogas Alfa Romeo finished 1st in the alternative fuel division of the prestigious 2012 edition of the Monte Carlo rally.
Racing and Military Inspired: Stainless Steel braided fuel lines and AN fittings are used on Ensida’s systems.
Did you know: AN fittings are a U.S. military derived specification that dates back to WWII and stems from a joint standard agreed upon by the Army and Navy, hence AN.
2017/2018 DODGE CHARGER 3.6 V-6
- Daily Fuel Consumption = 15 gallons
- Average difference between Gasoline and LPG = $1.20/gallon
- 15 gallons x $1.20/gallon = $18.00 savings per day
- $18.00 savings per day x 5 days = $90.00 savings per week
- $90.00 savings per week x 52 weeks = $4680.00 savings per year
ENSIDA Energy “NIMITZ II” © Liquid Propane Gas “High Pressure” conversion systems
Our proprietary electronics and software coordinate with the OEM electronic control unit to time the LPG injectors via OEM data and via OBD. Both sources works interactively together to obtain maximum performance and efficiency and, most importantly, avoid any “conflict” with the OEM engine management system and its functions.
Liquid propane gas is the most efficient fuel operating today. This means less vehicle maintenance and longer engine life. LPG vehicles produce fewer emissions by far than gasoline. Modern LPG conversions have little or no emissions during fueling. In gasoline vehicles, fueling emissions account for at least 50% of a vehicle’s total hydrocarbon emissions.